$56,000 – $68,000 yr
- Communicate with clients and installation crews
- Arrange and book jobs in a timely manner.
- Stay on top of installation schedule on daily basis, make sure that all the product and materials are ready for the next day.
- Communicate and visit suppliers, order product, pick up and deliver parts as needed.
- Manage installation crews, help them be more effective and productive.
- Address service calls, identify the problem and arrange for a solution.
- Upkeep the warehouse, stock of the materials and its organization, debris disposal, equipment maintenance.
- Visit job sites, maintain quality control and procedures.
- Superior communication and organization skills. Must be a “go-getter”, have a result-driven personality.
- A comprehensive knowledge of vinyl frame windows as well as proper installation of windows is a must!
- Good knowledge and understanding of building envelope, water penetration, membrane, flashing, caulking, insulation, and condensation.
- Must have your own truck equipped with basic hand tools and power tools.
- Heavy weight lifting.
- Must be able to drive with a trailer.
- Clean driving record.
Send us your resume to email@example.com