- Cranks out open from the bottom up
- Three layers of weather stripping prevents drafting
- Collapsible lock and handle that don’t interfere with curtains and blinds
- Tough aluminum screen frame with fibreglass mesh
- Beautiful exterior frame profile for an eye catching curb appeal
- Excellent choice for a triple pane glazing system
Awning windows are an excellent choice to combine the most efficiency and a comfortable air flow into your house. Because it opens from the bottom up, you can leave it open even if it’s raining or gusting winds. This makes awing windows an excellent choice for kitchens and bathrooms where people tend to open them up no matter how good or bad the weather is.
Awning windows are also a great choice where privacy glass is required. This way you can enjoy the daylight instead of shutting the blinds down and turning the light switch on, even if the window is opened.