- Low E glass and Argon gas ¼ inch Insulated Glass
- Intercept® spacer bar combined with a polyurethane sealant DSE (Double seal performance)
- Meets CSA A440 and AAMA 101‐93 VS R‐55 window standard Q470 Air: A2, Water:B3, Wind:C3 Q550 Air: A3, Water:B4, Wind:C3
- Warranty not prorated
- Specific features of the elevation venting doorglass
- Operation supported by a balance system
- Multi‐position sash, no fixed stop position
- Two grip locations
- 50/50 split
- Central lockset
Door glass design-venting doorglass
Choose the vinyl window pro quality difference!
Novatech is the industry’s unrivalled leader in venting units. They have a large surface area for ventilation that eliminates the need for a storm door. When opened, they keep the air flowing in and out of your home for you to enjoy fresh air while shutting out cold weather and rain when closed. These sleekly designed units are available in many models and sizes. They are also available in a wide range of glass types such as clear, internals grills, V-groove and Silkscreen. They are easy to operate using a window balance system for hassle-free opening and closing requiring less than 10lbs of force. They include and multi-position sash instead of a fixed stop position, giving you the exact desired ventilation. For increased security, the offer a central lockset.